Sunday, March 1, 2009

LOne......ly....

I have been doing tis face for 1 month ady....i think i will still do it for another 8 months.....i am being jz too lonely...is tis the feeling i have to go wif????actually i am tired in many ways......i am really tired....i nit a real real break which i survive alone without anyone by my side.....

I was thinking am i a really good......???mayb i am not so suitable for it.....really..i jz think mayb i shud quit from there.....i jz make everyone mess up and fed up......though myself fed up for nonsense......i duno where shud i start to change....but wat i kno now is to toughen myself up and be patient.....i hope everything will be fine after dat......

PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~_~..............

1 comment:

Eve_angel_lynn said...

Siao kia ah siao kia... Be more optimistic la u... The "road" is still long...