Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sympathy

Just moments ago...i was driving my fren passing the second street..i was ''lapping'' my car without considering of the price of the petrol..i was like laughing all the way like nobody's business n talking wif my fren.....den suddenly my fren ask me to stop by coz my fren wanna buy some magazines...so i jz put my car on halt......i was still laughing and smiling like i own the world in the car...my fren jz open the car's door and get down.....i looked at my fren running towards the magazine stall which only operates at nite while all the other shops had closed down......All of sudden,i saw a gurl was sitting on a chair eating a piece of small black cake and also chatting with her mum...Both of them r actually the sellers of the magazines....they were sitting inside the stall...I was like...''omg....this lil gurl so filial dat she dun even grumble to her mum as i can c from her face dat she is willing to carry out the work together wif her mum*perhaps i din kno mayb she grumble to her mum*...she was wearing sin min pj shirt...it makes me feel like.....holy crap....when i was at her age,my mum keep on buying me shirts...i feel so so so sorry.....i suddenly feel like......almost tears in my eyes...talking bout my fren side,my fren was looking for the magazines dat my fren wanna buy...the gurl who eating the cake taking out a few magazines for my fren to choose...i notice the gurl for such a long time..actually she is kinda....cute i think..her face was so innocent....she dun even show the sign of ''bo syok'' for working wif her mum at so late at nite...man...i feel guilty guilty guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!It's enough....abo i will really feel sorry until....................................................................................infinity!!!!!!Hahazx....dats all for today...i cant continue d....hehe.....chao again everyone...

1 comment:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

where's the place of the seller exactly? might probably be someone i know?

makes me guilty too to see friends working while im having da time of my life chatting, blogging, etc etc in front of the computer, lol.