Thursday, September 2, 2010

Look At You

History remains fresh in my mind,
Wishing everyone is doing fine,
You and I might separated by a border line,
You,the'school buddies' of mine.

You used to fight like a hero,
Everyone would get near to u just to say hello,
Don't you think you are just a size of nano?
To me,you are just zero.

Walking along the corridor,
Peoples peeping you from the back door,
I know you having a perfume smell of Dior,
But face of you making you looks impure.

Laugh,smirk,sneer at me,
I wanna give u a pee,But no,i change my mind,
i just wanna give u a 'tee-hee'',
One day,i ma making ur pants wet-ty with your wee-wee.


Sorry.Sorry?this is not what i am not gonna heard,
Don't give me a face of innocence like a wounded bird,
Still,you are a dirt,and once again,i am not a NERD.
Your sorry aint making me sob or blubbered.

Grow up ninny,
You dun looks good in your skinny,
Stop being so dreamy and lofty,
Just go!and be a man of lowly.

No comments: