Monday, September 13, 2010

What can i do for you?

It's like a usual saturday morning,
U just talk with me like how we did when we are outing,
You may be missing me and feel so loving,
But have it ever cross ur mind that i am in the same feeling?

You just get some love and never weigh it,
You just care bout your own heartbeat,
Yes,You did,
Did you realise my needs?

Wat happens when i tell you?
You just take it like an old deal,
''Sorry,i will make amends."which is easily sealed,
I noe you are just trying to make me chill,
But i never get the feel.

You may be helpless when reading this,
But please dun get pissed,
I am just telling u wat the problem is,
I just wan a simple kiss.

You always dun feel a thing,
Until i am leaving,
I give all the loves that you want,
U noe wat,i am just trying to be number one.

No comments: