Saturday, October 9, 2010

You Hurt/Heard Me

Now you noe i love u so much girl,
You heard me murmur,
You forgot we say we gonna be together,
I guess u might have alzheimer.

You said its too early to be together forever,
What you want is to go out n get some cheer,
Or are you just get drunken by some beer?
I cant tell how much i hurt but tear.

You just tired of the games,
Dun try to give me excuse which is lame,
They will all be the same,
Which is you no longer wana remember ma name.

Gurls will only change when boys did?
This only applied to the kid,
You are just what we say"cheat",
You will only be nice when you do deeds.

You tel me hw much u love me,
How sweet you wanna be,
Now you just wanna be free,
You dun even give a damn if i pee.

Your heart is flying to the high sky,
Coz now u hav a new life and noe whr to fly,
While you dun even care how am i gonna die,
Is dat you just wanna wish me"goodbye"?

I dunno how long i am gonna last,
I still treasure everything in the past,
You dun hav to force urself to make it fast,
Coz wat i am now is just a dust.

No comments: