Sunday, October 10, 2010

Can you feel my world?

You change in a sudden,
With everything different in your pattern,
This is so frighten,
I cant take it coz its my maiden.

I am standing alone abroad,
Tellin me such thing u can afford,
You tell me,this is fair or not?
I can only pray to the mighty God.

We bought the bracelet,
So dat we won always look at our photos in de wallet,
This is to keep us strong in de heart,
That we will never get apart.

The drawing you gave,
I still put it safe,
Doubting is it still meaningful,
I hope u dun treat me like a fool.

We talk about future,
Talking like mature,
Not a gurl wants it all?
But now,this is not what i saw.

You are being too lonely?
Or just being too impulsive suddenly?
I give myself another chance to trust,
This will be the biggest task.

I am doing somethin good for both of us,
I dun even give a damn if they curse,
I am not afraid of any fears,
Please think it carefully not only by ur ears.

I am sorrowed,
I burst in tears under my pillow,
I hope ur thinking will not be shallow,
I duno when will be der nex time i said"hello".

1 comment:

丘丘 said...

Dik ~~~
So sentimental ~~~~