Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Gotta Feelings

The crowds fill up the emptiness in the morning,
Peoples walking,Peoples running,Peoples joking,
The sorrow appears when there is couples dating,
I could not hold my tears from downpouring.

You are slipping away from my happy's day.
I gotta feelings that you are not going to stay,
I wish i can bid back all the feelings from e-bay,
No matter how much that i am gonna pay.

Smiling and laughing to show how well i can hide in da morning,
These are all what i am pretending,
Peoples supporting,Peoples cheering,Peoples consoling,
All these are not working,My life isn't sparkling.

When the clock turns 12 in da nite,
I am scared of how my dreams of you would bite,
I feel so not right,
My tears and my loneliness haunt me and i cant hide.

Its just a wrong time with the right gurl,
"How can i solve this prob,Sire?"
I am helpless yet i am annoying but i hope u dun jeer,
I dun wanna have the losin's fear.

We just keep getting farther,
Getting back together is the matter,
I dun wan what we are now coz it taste bitter,
I will have my father to take this problem over to settle.

The flow of life just drive me crazy,
Everything is going on the opposite ways so horribly,
All these things are so tiring and makes me lazy,
Why cant i just have a simple life with you,Denny?

Sacrifice too much for a bright future,
End up me here full of gesture,
Looking up how we took the sweet picture,
I wanna say I am just lackluster.

We used to give''high five'',
Whenever we had something in common to strive.
Haihhhhhh...=(
I still need you in ma life,
Wishing you would be ma wife,






No comments: