Monday, January 10, 2011

After all.....

Both of us done so many mistakes,
Yet,we can't forgive each other for our own sakes,
What have i done to you is so fake,
The love i give u now you never wanna take.

I have finally came to my last decision,
I wanna work out this mission,
Thinking this will be my only vision,
After all,i din know that what you want is fission.

Talking in da fon like a mad cow,
Desperately wanna settle everything by now,
You give me nothing but a bow,
And you end up everything by saying ''ciao''.

I feel so helpless,
I never knew this thing can be so hopeless,
What u you said makes me burst,
I just wish one day you would make me first.

The memories tell me what i need,
I never realised when my thinking was like a kid,
That's nothing but just a lil bit,
I need you to make my life fit.

I made it so many years,
Both of us made up so many cheers,
I hope i can make it happen again without any fears,
What i wish is just a word from you,Dear.

No comments: