Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Upside down

A mixed feeling is what i am having,
I made every decisions in a blink,
Thought this is how i do the recovering,
In fact,it's all just end up ruining.

U tried ur best to gain my trust,
U noe this is a must,
U gave me times and as times pass,
I realised that i made everything too fast.

I used to love you more than how much you love me,
Now,you are taking over job of Ho Siong Kee,
U see what i used to see,
I shud be happy but why i dun like how u be?

Perhaps,i prefer to be de one who love u more than how you do,
I feel so much comfortable that way though it looks fooled,
I hope you don't boo,
I wish i can sort this out in a pleasant way but i have no clue.

Though i noe i dun wanna be with you,
But i think of you almost everyday still,
I duno why or how but this is how i feel,
Guess....I still love you.

No comments: