Thursday, October 14, 2010

Never be the same again.

Your heart is empty,
You feel that you are so pity,
Try to fill those emptiness,so you are being filthy,
Are you living with guilty?

I never put any hope,no more.
Walking out from this love door,
Maybe you are still dancing on this dance floor,
Why dun you find a new pal?What you waiting for?

Many unanswer questions filll my mind,
This seems like a good sign(for me),
With that,i think i found the answers making me fine,
Though i not yet put myself across the safety border line.

Auntie Anne's Pretzels' flood my olfactory nerve,
Taiwan Shilin makes me think of how we spent our loves,
Accompany you everyday using my Blackberry Curve,
Everything that i had done for you,i feel so worth.

Mango's pants makes you looks so good,
I can remember Nando's is your favourite food,
Forever 21's dresses enhance your shopping mood,
Puma's shoes are what you like to be on your foot.

I have to let go everything,
I should not keep struggling,
I will show you people,peeps,
That i was never the type of kid.

No comments: