Tuesday, October 12, 2010

When i shiver

I told myself that i am gonna be strong,
I hope what i said gonna last long,
What i said is not playing ping-pong,
I am gonna make it by listening to eminem's song.

I was crying,i will be crying,i am crying,
I wonder how your life is going,
Exciting?Amazing?Interesting?
These things come to me when you are missing.

I was punching my fist on the wall,
I cant imagine how this relationships fall,
How i wish that you will call,
How nice if love matters are in the law.

Do you noe how much the words you said means?
I surrender and you know that you win,
I try to heal myself with cool mints,
I carve your name on my favourite pint.

The decision i made makes me suffer,
This is not the way you prefer,
But i noe this will make you happier in future,
Don't blame me for being so cruel.

Afraid the moment we gonna meet,
You and your boyfriend might be having a seat,
Talking about how much you gonna love your kid,
To me,this is gonna be a real big hit.

I promise i will be alright,
I will fight,
Dun worry,I have a big torchlight,
I am sure it will shine my life bright.

I am sure you will forget me very soon,
You will get a new looney toon,
He is gonna heal your wound,
Anyway,i will always think of you when i look at the moon.

No comments: